PT. Emco Asset management is the result of the seperation of business activity from PT. Makinta Securities and has been legalized under the authorization of The Head of BAPEPAM (Badan Pengawas Pasar Modal) and LK (Lembaga Keuangan) Number 10/BL/MI/2011.
The shareholders of this company are PT. Petrada Artha Investama, which owns 95% shares, and PT. Makinta Securities, which owns the rest 5% of the total shares.
The products that we have are Emco Mantap Mutual Fund (Used to be Makinta Mantap), and Emco growth Fund (Used to be Makinta Growth Fund).